I am trying to get my Wii U set up with my Roxio HD PRO Gamecap.
My profession is testing so I'm just going to write the steps to reproduce:
1) Installed software on DVD disk
2) plugged WiiU to Roxio device and Roxio device to computer similar to XBOX360 diagram
3) TV did not display, and showed "no signal"
4) Switched HDMI cables around
5) TV did not display, and showed "no signal"
6) Repaired installation
7) TV did not display, and showed "no signal"
8) Uninstalled and Reinstalled software / drivers
9) TV displayed a Red screen when wii u was turned on, blue screen when turned off
10) Roxio Game Capture software displays "no signal"
11) Changed Wii U's settings to 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p.
12) Tv displayed Red screen when wii u was turned on, blue screen when turned off
13) Pour whiskey, write this forum post
I followed the advice by turning off firewalls etc still to no avail. I am only able to see a red screen at this point.
My computer specs are as follows:
Windows 7, version 6.1 Service Pack 1
2TB Hard drive with plenty of space.
16 GB DDR3 Ram
Nvidia GeForce GTX 660ti
The Roxio Game capture software shows a black bar through a blue screen and says no signal on "HDMI" input (picture attached)
I've attached the log file as well.
I have not tried connecting the Roxio HD Pro to another device. I do not have an Xbox360, and I do not have a component cable for my PS3.
Thanks in advance for your help!