Hi guys, good news, sort of. I've been successful in burning to bluray. But here are my findings;
- I'm running a 2007 Macbook Pro with Snow Leopard. My MBP was top of the line back then so it does the job but I don't have an option 'Prevent app sleep' in my Info pop up boxes.
- I saved as a Disc Image as opposed to burning direct, and then attempted to burn the disc image as you suggested, Tsantee. I got to the 90% mark and it froze again.
- So as a punt, I reinstalled the HD plugin.
- I also removed all my external hard drives (i normally have 4 connected) aside from the one I was burning from.
- And I removed the music files from my BD toast project. Ie: I had about ten video clips on my project, and then I had 13 AIFF music files after that, which were all contained in a folder.
- I then saved another Disc Image file, and was then succesful at burning that to BD!
I've been able to burn a number of BD's after tweaking my BD toast project 5 times (different menus, editing menu titles, adding chapters etc), however, on my 2nd last attempt, I tried adding back in the audio files into my BD toast project, and re-saved another Disc Image.
I was able to burn off another BD from this Disc Image. But upon viewing the BD I found that I hadn't added in the Artist names of my music files.
So I went back to my BD toast project, updated the artist names, and saved as another Disc Image.
This time the burn process has gone 50% of the way through and it has frozen again.
It's hard to say whether the music files are the issue, but I have had no problems saving as a Disc Image and then burning to BD when they are not on there, and when they are on there, I've only been able to succesfully burn 1 out of 4 attempts.
So my solution here is to leave the music files off, but if anyone has any thoughts on including music files on a BD, please let me know.