LogFile 16-06-04 18-06.zipI am instaling NTX 4 Pro on to Win 10. I used a link that the Roxio tech support (or really COREL) that provided. Enclosed is my recent attempt at installation after doing everything the tech support suggested which I pasted here (maybe it can help someone else):
Please try to do the steps below.
Please uninstall Creator NXT 4, and any other Roxio software that is currently on your computer. After uninstalling, reboot your computer, and then configure Windows to show hidden files and folders.
Once you have hidden files and folders showing, please proceed with these steps:
1. Go to " C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Local\"; 2. Locate any or all of these folders:
- "Rovi_Corporation”; - “Corel_Corporation”; - “Roxio”; - “Roxio Log Files”; - “Sonic”; - “Simple Star”;
3. Rename these folders by adding a “.old” at the end of their names. For instance, "Rovi_Corporation" to "Rovi_Corporation.old"; 4. Go to "C:\Users\*_yourusername_*\AppData\Roaming\" and check to see if you find the same folders above, and rename them the same way; 5. Go to “C:\Program Files\Common Files” or “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files” and look for the following folders; rename them the same way:
- PX Storage Engine; - Roxio Shared; - Sonic Shared.
6. Go to "C:\Program Data\" and delete the following folders:
- Roxio - Sonic - FLEXnet
7. Reboot your computer and reinstall Creator NXT 4.
I get the same message that something interrupts the process. I am sobbing bc its now been a week to no progression