I paid for Kodak, Photo Show Deluxe 5, and Roxio:
1. I believe I upgraded to Photo Show 5 from the Kodak Print and Share Program, that I re-paid for, but that's okay.
2. I'm using Windows Vista.
3. I am spending countless hours to get Photo Show 5 to open.
4. I removed the PS4 image at least 20 times.
5. Every time I removed the PS4 image database I reinstalled Photo Show 5 from my CD.
6. It reinstalls the PS4 image file, so what's the sense of reinstalling it?
7. Yesterday when I clicked on my desktop Photo Show 5 icon, it recognized new photos and downloaded them,
but, I still couldn't open it without getting the same error message.
8. Yesterday, also when I clicked on the Photo Show 5 icon, it went through an upgrade, that I allowed.
9. I took a vacation day from work yesterday with hopes of making a wedding DVD.
10. If I uninstall the Photo Show 5 program, and reinstall it from the CD that I have with Photo Show 5 on it DID NOT resolve the problem.
11. My problems began when Roxio bought Simple Star.
12. I put a support ticked in, but no one responded to me.
13. I can't use Roxio because I can't make the pictures the size of a full screen in the video; I can't add different music to each set;
I can't see my pictures to add clip art to; the clip art appears in a box and the photos are behind it;
14. The Roxio photo show is very tiny on my screen with words on the side; this is very difficult to use.
15. I attempted to download 280+ pictures and only 199 of them are in Roxio.
Now, with all the complaints on this thread, what am I missing, what should or can I do today, and why doesn't support get back to me?
Photo Show 5 Support (not Roxio) acutally called ME when I sent a support ticket to them last year, and Roxio charged me an international fee. I didn't purchase anything out of the USA.
I have all my activation keys.
Please someone help me, as I'm now very late making this DVD and am wasted a vacation day to resolve this issue.
Note: I also went through compatability checking, and there's no problem there.