• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DonnaSafi

DonnaSafi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 09:29 AM

Hi, Is there supposed to be an Audio Player feature in EMC 8? Windows only shows Media Player or Itunes as the only 2 choices to open an audio file with. Should I uninstall Itunes through add & remove programs? It was not successfully removed during installation of EMC 8. And then uninstall EMC 8 and reinstall it to get an Audio Player feature to load? Or is EMC 8 designed to work in conjunction with Itunes or Media Player and they are the only programs that can PLAY an audio clip?

#2 Beerman

Beerman

Digital Beer Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -7,099 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 09:45 AM

View PostDonnaSafi, on Sep 29 2006, 12:29 PM, said:

Hi, Is there supposed to be an Audio Player feature in EMC 8? Windows only shows Media Player or Itunes as the only 2 choices to open an audio file with. Should I uninstall Itunes through add & remove programs? It was not successfully removed during installation of EMC 8. And then uninstall EMC 8 and reinstall it to get an Audio Player feature to load? Or is EMC 8 designed to work in conjunction with Itunes or Media Player and they are the only programs that can PLAY an audio clip?
There is no dedicated audio player however you can use a few programs to listen to music if you wish.  Sound Editor, Music Disc Creator and Media Manager will play music.  If you want the standard audio player, WMP is just easier to use.
Paul
------
Custom Built ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Core i7 3770k, 16 GB Memory-ASUS ENGTX560 DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560, H80i Cooler, 750W Power Supply, COOLER MASTER HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 case,Corsair Force Series GS CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 2.5" 240GB SATA III SSD, InfiniTV4 & HDHomerun Tuners- running Windows 8 (and other goodies)
#2-P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users