Tony Stone

Where Is The Titlebar

Question

I saved a file in one application and started my new Roxio Creator NXT 2 to back it up to a CD-RW. I had trouble finding the file from Creator, so I wanted to minimize Creator to open the application that saved the file to find it. Both Roxio and the other application are on the desktop of my evil Windows 8.1 computer. I could not find the minimize button or the maximize button or the close button. Where are they? Where is the titlebar that they should be on? I was even unable to minimize it from the Taskbar. I am sorry that I upgraded to version 2.

3 answers to this question

I saved a file in one application and started my new Roxio Creator NXT 2 to back it up to a CD-RW. I had trouble finding the file from Creator, so I wanted to minimize Creator to open the application that saved the file to find it. Both Roxio and the other application are on the desktop of my evil Windows 8.1 computer. I could not find the minimize button or the maximize button or the close button. Where are they? Where is the titlebar that they should be on? I was even unable to minimize it from the Taskbar. I am sorry that I upgraded to version 2.

It appears more like you should be sorry that you downgraded to that evil Windows 8.1, since that seems to be your problem, not the software. ;)