Sign in to follow this  
mrcnarine

Hdmi Setup For Pc

Question

So ive had the Roxio HD pro for while ,and I already know how bad it is with its many problems, however iv been able to fix everything on my own and get it working for consoles, i recently built a pc and wanted to game on one computer with one monitor and record it on another computer with another monitor, so this is how i have it set up.......hdmi #1 plugged into Gaming pc's graphics card going to Roxio hdmi Input, hdmi #2 going from Roxio hdmi output to Gaming Monitor HDMI slot, REGULAR computer has Roxio device plugged in with software and drivers (updated) ......now when attempting to capture...REGULAR pc with regular monitor boots fine , GAMING pc doesn't have any display just a blue screen, when opening roxio software display is still blue....i tried the usual powerful uninstall of the software and drivers, and the usual install with antivirus disabled, but ive been using the product since release and im pretty sure i know what im doing that side. however i cant seem to get the pc capture working iv attached a diagram of the setup .

post-118463-0-39951100-1409764932_thumb.jpg

3 answers to this question

Does the Gaming Monitor work if hooked up directly to the Gaming PC?

If it does, it is likely the required HDCP coding that is killing it... If you placed a Splitter between the Gaming PC so you could pass the HDMI direclty to the Gamming Monitor as well as the RGC it should do the trick ;)

Does the Gaming Monitor work if hooked up directly to the Gaming PC?

If it does, it is likely the required HDCP coding that is killing it... If you placed a Splitter between the Gaming PC so you could pass the HDMI direclty to the Gamming Monitor as well as the RGC it should do the trick ;)

that would require me to get a 3rd hdmi correct? Edited by mrcnarine