• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jfish

jfish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:30 PM

I recently purchased Toast 12 Titanium. After playing with it a little I decided it couldn't do what I wanted it to do, so I was intending to get a refund. Well, it wouldn't do what I wanted, but needed to convert video formats that Toast should be able to convert. In the process, I realized part of my previous issue with the software was that my son had downloaded the program and didn't download everything.

So....I had deleted it, but when I changed my mind and re-installed the software, it won't work. Every time I open it, it unexpectedly quits. Sometimes it stays on until I try to actually use the program and sometimes as soon as it opens. I'm thinking that it's corrupted, but don't know how to clean it up or uninstall/reinstall correctly.

I would appreciate any help!!!! Thank you in advance.

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,131 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:23 PM

Don't know for sure. When Toast launches it checks for connected optical drives and audio & video devices. You might try disconnecting any devices other than hard drives and keyboard to see if there may be something connected that Causes Toast problems.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Toast 12, Crash, reinstall?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users