• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 86 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
jfish

Toast 12 Crashes Every Time I Try To Import Anything

Question

I recently purchased Toast 12 Titanium. After playing with it a little I decided it couldn't do what I wanted it to do, so I was intending to get a refund. Well, it wouldn't do what I wanted, but needed to convert video formats that Toast should be able to convert. In the process, I realized part of my previous issue with the software was that my son had downloaded the program and didn't download everything.

So....I had deleted it, but when I changed my mind and re-installed the software, it won't work. Every time I open it, it unexpectedly quits. Sometimes it stays on until I try to actually use the program and sometimes as soon as it opens. I'm thinking that it's corrupted, but don't know how to clean it up or uninstall/reinstall correctly.

I would appreciate any help!!!! Thank you in advance.

1 answer to this question

Don't know for sure. When Toast launches it checks for connected optical drives and audio & video devices. You might try disconnecting any devices other than hard drives and keyboard to see if there may be something connected that Causes Toast problems.