• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JimKom

JimKom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:20 PM

I made a slideshow and even with a 10 mb photo it ends up being under 1 mb resulting in poor quality even on a computer. Best quality is set. Using jpegs, even tried tiffs and the end result was the same less than a mb per photo with poor resolutuion.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:13 PM

Remember that you are probably making a video', probably at a standard definition 720 by 480 (or the local resolution) and burning it to disc.. It would look like an old TV resolution.

You can make a video project with high definition IF you make an AVCHD disc or a blu ray. Do you have a blu ray player that will play AVCHD discs? Do you have a blu ray burner? Of course you could just make a high definition video file and put it on a thumb drive to plug into your TV or DVD player.

For best results, use "Edit Video Advanced" rather than the slide show because it gives you more functionality and options.

Edited by sknis, 03 October 2014 - 03:14 PM.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#3 JimKom

JimKom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 07:11 AM

Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users