JohnLDL

Corporate Install Issue

Question

Hi there,

hopefully someone in the Roxio forum community will be able to shed some light on this issue I have.

When I try to install Roxio Creator NXT2 on a Windows 7 enterprise build I get a 0652 error saying cannot install. Having looked around this seems to be a possible anti-virus issue.

We have McAfee installed on our builds and this cannot be removed or disabled as far as I am aware. i have tried to installed on a internet connection that bypasses our servers with a direct line out and I get the 6052 error.

Does anyone have any other ways of installing and registering this product?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Edited by JohnLDL

6 answers to this question

Doesn't McAfee have an option to disable it for a short time ?I know Norton does.

If you bought the corporate edition, don't you have a direct telephone line to support?

Well you would think that the project manager who made the purchase would have bought the corporate/enterprise edition we would have, plus the benefit of off-line activition as well. But they didnt and am stuck trying to find a way to install this through our systems/pre-configured build.

John, I think you're going to have to go to your corporate IT group and have them either do the installation (where they can log in as an administrator and disable MacAfee) or give you a way to do it. We have similar restrictions where I work. Fortunately, I have reason to get Admin Privileges on my PC(s), but even with that, I can't disable the corporate anti-virus.

• Like 1

Thanks d_dewey, The network team have added various rules to the firewall to allow the programe through for activation but it kept coming back with "Can't connect to internet" error. Then when using an external internat connection i got the 0652 error. Our secutity team are usually very dismissive of any attempt of turning off any part of anti-virus console for any machine for any length of time. I have been trying to find another way aroung this before I approach them again to look at this for me.

Once again, thanks for the help everyone. Any further info would be a great help.