• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rosetxn

rosetxn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:22 PM

I really like using the photo suite to edit my photo's. Can anyone tell me the last version available or any other photo editor as easy to use.

#2 rosetxn

rosetxn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:56 PM

I really like using the photo suite to edit my photo's. Can anyone tell me the last version available or any other photo editor as easy to use.

#3 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:20 AM

Why, what is wrong with what you are using?

There is no more standalone PhotoSuite; you'd have to buy Creator and you may still end up with the same as what you have now. Corel has several photo editing programs.

Just so you know discussion of any other photo editing program on the Roxio/Corel site is not allowed and can lead to a ban for the poster.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#4 rosetxn

rosetxn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:53 AM

Was looking to buy Creator NXT2. Wanted to make sure it had same Photo editing tool. Was using media creator 10 but having errors it will not repair and I can not locate my cd's (recently moved)So thought I'd upgrade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users