elmhurstphoto

I Can't See Burndisc.exe On My Desktop.

Question

Can someone help me with this problem? I have nxt pro2 and the burn function is not showing up. This is the type of Drive I have ATA ST1000DM003-1CH1 SCSI DISK. Is that on that does not work with?

10 answers to this question

Hello,

That reference is to a Seagate 1 terrabyte hard drive. What sort of optical drive do you have?

post-208-0-31621000-1413241980_thumb.jpg

Okay, that seems to be some sort of optical burner.

Now, would you please explain your actual problem? NXT 2 Pro doesn't seem to have a file called Burndisc.exe, so I'm unsure why you're expecting to find it on your desktop.

Please explain the problem with as much information as you can give. Tell us where in NXT 2 Pro you're working, and what is not going right? What Operating system are you working in, and if Windows is seeing your burner.

Regards,

Brendon

[snip]

NXT 2 Pro doesn't seem to have a file called Burndisc.exe, so I'm unsure why you're expecting to find it on your desktop.

Regards,

Brendon

That's because there is no such animal. :)

Is there reasons why it wouldn't show up on my desktop? I have it on two computers and it shows up on the other. I love the program because we still burn about 10 discs a day.

First have the drives enabled, and the desktop icon shows when you have a blank disc in the drive.

post-97-0-49638000-1413415932_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-04451200-1413415932_thumb.jpg

Edited by cdanteek

So I went in to autoplay and tried to change what happen when I insert a blank CD\DVD to prompt "add files using secure burn" When I inserted a dvd the dvd image came up and went away right away. Like something shut it down.