Sign in to follow this  
garrickw

Help Help Help No Matter What I Do Cannot Create A 3D Dvd

Question

I have downloaded a 3D file from my panasonic x920 video camera with the CLT2 3D head when played direct to my 3D tv it is perfect 3D.

When trying to burn files to dvd it keeps burning both the right and left image, my video camera is setup to video side by side 3D because my tv plays that format. I set up a new production, click on widescreen 3D, and side by side, down load the files, and pick hi res realD for the out put

it keeps burning both the left and right image I even have tried to convert a 2D file to a 3D file and that also just burns two side by side images

have tried everything its like this software does not work at all any help would appreciate or its time to say good bye to the software have many hours into trying this ...

3 answers to this question

What is "this software" that you are trying to use?

Name of the Roxio suite, and the program or section in the suite that you're running, please?

Did you check ot make sure your 3D set up on your computer is correct? Are the proper drivers installed for your 3D video card? I had a similar probelm when I installed the drivers for the card when I didn;t have the emitter connected.

What video card do you have or are you using the GPU on your chip?

It would help a lot of you would tell use about your computer via dxdiag.exe (instructions here). The only personal information you will provide is what you named your computer. Wihtout that information, we can only guess.

Look in the upper right for a message about testing your set up. I am not going to post it here for obvious reasons.

Edited by sknis