4 replies to this topic

#1 junie v

junie v

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:59 AM

I would like to know, how many photos I can use on my slideshow in nxt 2 software, and also on nxt pro 2 spftware without adding the Premium. junie v

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:18 AM

Don't use the slide show assistant or anything else, use 'Video Wave" and you will be limited only to the amount of time you 1) Have on your hard drive or 2) One hour of best quality video, or 3) size of your thumbdrive. If you want to put your s production on the web for friends to see, upload them to You Tube and make them unlisted. Your shows need to be less than about 15 minutes.

As I believe I told you before, don;t use the slide show assistant or PhotoShow. They are limited and sometimes (or often) broken.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#3 junie v

junie v

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:33 AM

thank you very much Digital Guru. may I ask another question here? is there a way I can make a slideshow on video wave and export it to my photoshow program. I have the premium and love to add the stickers? junie

#4 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:49 AM

thank you very much Digital Guru. may I ask another question here? is there a way I can make a slideshow on video wave and export it to my photoshow program. I have the premium and love to add the stickers? junie

In your earlier post, you seemed to indicate that you didn't have the premium and now you do. Please clear that up for me. If you do have the premium membership, did you download the desktop version and are you using that?

With Video Wave, you can add many different types of images or "sticker" as you call them. You would have to find an image of the sticker you want on the web, download it and add it as an overlay. There is a problem with PhotoShow that has recently reared its ugly head! Some of the PhotoShows have been lost and there is no fix yet.

Here is a set of tutorials for using Video Wave that might be helpful. karri's tutorials (links)..

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#5 junie v

junie v

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:16 AM

thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users