Staley

How Do I Reset Roxio Creator Ntx ( Used On Too Many Computers )

Question

I upgraded my computers from Windows XP to Windows 7, now when I install Roxio Creator NXT the key I use says I have used on it on too many computers. I would like have my Key reset so I use the software. Ron

8 answers to this question

How about some more information on your problem?

The subject title is not a good place to post your problem

How Do I Reset Roxio Creator Ntx ( Used On Too Many Computers )

You don't!

How many PC's do you have it installed on at the moment?

You don't!

How many PC's do you have it installed on at the moment?

I had it installed on my 3 PC's. Because I upgrade my systems I can't use the program any more , will not buy again!!!

I had it installed on my 3 PC's. Because I upgrade my systems I can't use the program any more , will not buy again!!!

The License agreement you agreed to when you installed the software says one License one PC not 3 PC's!!!

You are wrong!!!

No your wrong!!!

All major software company's have the same EULA, obviously you never read them, agree and click OK.

Single User License. If You have purchased a Single-User License, subject to Your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Sonic hereby grants to You a limited, personal, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to:

(i) use one copy of the Software only for Your personal, noncommercial use on a single computer system and only in accordance with the accompanying end user documentation; and

(ii) make one copy of the Software in machine readable form solely for archival back-up purposes, provided You reproduce Sonic’s copyright proprietary legends in any such copy.

Stanly: Now that you know HOW the EULA works, figure out which 2 PC's you can uninstall from and send a note here (upper right corner) to Rox-Ralf so he can reset your license genie.

Remember you only get 10 wishes from the genie :lol: