2 replies to this topic

#1 Digiteer

Digiteer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:34 PM

Hi,
Am just using Web Video copy for the first time on a Win 7 pro 64 bit system with an NVidia GT610 video card.

Unfortunately creator does not detect a video in the browser when it starts and waits with the 'please launch browser...' message in the capture window.

This happens with ether IE11 (default) and Chrome browsers and different video sources: YouTube etc.

There is a Roxio knowledgebase article for Nxt2 ad YouTube which recommends pausing video, changing resolution and restarting video, but this makes no difference in either IE or Chrome as Web video window just sits there saying 'please launch your browser to start viewing...'

I'd be very grateful for any pointers to get this going

Many hanks in advance

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

For many of us it doesn't work. There are several alternatives including an add-on for Chrome and as part of the free ANY Video Converter. When I ran it, all I was able to capture were the You Tube commercials. :P

Sorry.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#3 Digiteer

Digiteer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:45 PM

Many thanks indeed or your kind reply
That explains it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: web video, capture, nxt2

0 user(s) are reading this topic