hermie54

Toast 12.0.1 Available

Question

Toast offers a 12.0.1 update, however the link in the update screen to get the latest complete installer fails (which doesn't really surprise me anymore). The new version is for Yosemity compatibility. Just letting you know guys!

12 answers to this question

Why they still unable to get this so simple work ..... When we will get the direct download link ..... Anyone at Roxio or Corel able to fix this please.

Worked fine for me yesterday (12/01). When I launched Toast 12 it informed me an update was available, and I selected it and it installed without incident.

Received my copy of Toast 12 today, installed fine, offered update to 12.0.1, updated just fine. Seems to be working on Yosemite 10.10.1.

What i was asking is a direct download of Toast 12.0.1 so in case of any Yosemite clean install also name 10.10 a direct installer of Toast 12.0.1 or above is available.

the link in the update screen to get the latest complete installer fails

That link worked for me when I recently updated Toast, so maybe you should try again. However, from the filename I assume it's not a complete installer, rather an update installer. But at least you can save it off line and don't need internet access when re-installing Toast in the future.

I too had an issue with getting version 12 to update to 12.0.1. My solution: I used Pacifist to extract the files from the 12.0.1 updater to my desktop. I then moved the new Toast Titanium.app file from my desktop to my Applications folder, replacing the older one that was already there and all is well and I am now running 12.0.1 on 10.10.1

HTH - Tim.

What is missing is the typical full installer of 12.0.1 from the Roxio Toast Update Page , in fact Toast 12 is not even showing so no 12.0.1 even as an updater.

Those of us in enterprise are very close to recommending moving away from Toast.

Can someone from Roxio please chime in with a download link so we can get the 50 copies we purchased packaged/deployed to our users?

It would be nice if we could pay for software and deploy it. Seems like a reasonable request. Especially when the money has already been spent.

Don

Those of us in enterprise are very close to recommending moving away from Toast.

Can someone from Roxio please chime in with a download link so we can get the 50 copies we purchased packaged/deployed to our users?

It would be nice if we could pay for software and deploy it. Seems like a reasonable request. Especially when the money has already been spent.

Don

Send a private message to Rox-Ralf. He is very helpful.

Send a private message to Rox-Ralf. He is very helpful.

I have, but I find it ironic that we have to chase down help. Who paid who?

I have, but I find it ironic that we have to chase down help. Who paid who?

Toast support has always been a mystery.

Toast support has always been a mystery.

Multiply the disbelief/frustration by the number of seats we purchased (50). :(