Sign in to follow this  
jtedder

Product Key Won't Work

Question

i had bought the roxio creator nxt 2 and since i have bought it i have gotten the product key worked and after installing my pc had crashed and had to reinstall and now my product key keeps saying been used to many times and when i e-mail roxio keep geeting message back stating roxio store can not help with technical issue's and when i call they give me the same address to get help and it keeps doing the same thing so how do i get this fixed or do i just look at this as a loss and go to another programe

7 answers to this question

i had bought the roxio creator nxt 2 and since i have bought it i have gotten the product key worked and after installing my pc had crashed and had to reinstall and now my product key keeps saying been used to many times and when i e-mail roxio keep geeting message back stating roxio store can not help with technical issue's and when i call they give me the same address to get help and it keeps doing the same thing so how do i get this fixed or do i just look at this as a loss and go to another programe

Follow the advice, in the link, in the 2nd post of the following thread:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/105370-too-many-installs-cant-install-again-split-from-totally-unrelated-hijacked-thread/

digital guru

thanks hopefully that will work thanks for the help i greatly apreciate it

You're welcome. Let us know if you get a reset, so you can install the software again.

digital guru

thanks got reply that it was reset but when i used key it still stated that key had been used to many times

Try it again later, since it sometimes takes time for changes to take effect at the Roxio site.

digital guru

thanks got reply that it was reset but when i used key it still stated that key had been used to many times

You got in touch with Ralf-Rox? Private message him again, and let him know that it did not work, or wait awhile to see if it works later.

Edited by grandpabruce