Sign in to follow this  
joe.fielder12

Roxio Game Cap Hd Pro Doesn't Record Call Of Duty? (Xbox 360)

Question

I have had a Roxio Game Capture HD Pro for a while now and it was recording everything fine, i mainly used it to record Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

One time when i went to record a game i noticed it wasn't actually recording, it records 1 second then it looks like it refreshes and then stops recording.

This is also the case with Call of Duty: Ghosts and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

I don't know if i have changed a setting or anything but it always worked before and i'd love to get it working again as i think it is a great product.

Any help would be appreciated and if you need anymore information just ask, im new to the forums.

Thanks

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Never really pinned this one down :(

Reboot and/or Repair

Thank you for the quick reply. I have repaired the program and rebooted my PC but i still am having the problem.

It is weird because the Roxio works fine with other programs like X split but doesn't seem to work with the Roxio program.

I am thinking of just buying an Elgato because my friends have never had any problems with them and the price to call support for Roxio is ridiculous!

I had this issue man. I had to completely uninstall and reinstall the program I believe its been a while since I had an issue like that but I'm pretty sure that was what I had done..... which is also what made me come here so I could get support for not having the CD XD