514jrs

Being Creative With Videos

Question

I have gotten reasonably good at making DVDs from assorted videos, but I like experimenting with my creativity. One feature I would like to incorporate in some videos is the one where you run a vid forward and backward several times. We've all seen these on sports shows and funniest videos etc. Is this feature available on Creator NXT? Can't seem to find it?

1 answer to this question

I have gotten reasonably good at making DVDs from assorted videos, but I like experimenting with my creativity. One feature I would like to incorporate in some videos is the one where you run a vid forward and backward several times. We've all seen these on sports shows and funniest videos etc. Is this feature available on Creator NXT? Can't seem to find it?

There is NO reverse function in Video Wave.,

There is a way of speeding up or slowing down the selected video (portion) by selecting the video on the timeline and right clicking. Select trim. You can go as slow as 0.1 times the oriignal speed and as much as 4 times faster. If you then output that video segment to a video file (mpg2), you can put it back onto the timeline to slow it even more or speed it up even faster. Repeating, there is not reverse.!