Sign in to follow this  
James Webb

Blu-Ray Disk Not Working

Question

Blu-ray disk not working in MyDVD. All the other three are working, but the Blu-ray tab is grayed out and not available. I have done a repair install with no luck. I redownloaded NXT Pro 3 and installed that with not luck. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

5 answers to this question

Blu-ray disk not working in MyDVD. All the other three are working, but the Blu-ray tab is grayed out and not available. I have done a repair install with no luck. I redownloaded NXT Pro 3 and installed that with not luck. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Do you have a blu-ray burner? Which one? Post you computer specs by doing this (link). Follow the instructions please.

Of course,its an Asus, however, the blu-ray disk option should be available regardless if you have a blu-ray burner or not. Its not this computer causing the problem. The blu-ray plugin obviously was not included in my download, and it should have been, or it would work.

DxDiag.txt

Did you buy the PRO version? Blu-ray is included in the Pro but not in the standard version. Look here (link). Since it is new, you may be able to return it or if not, just buy the plug in.

I don;t see any indication that you have a blu ray burner. Plug one in and see if the program will pick it up if you do have the Pro version.

Hello! I am having the very same problem. I have installed Creator NXT3 Pro both on my laptop and desktop. On the laptop, I don't have a Blu-Ray burner so thought maybe that option was grayed out because of that (although it shouldn't be cause you should still be able to make creations with the Pro version!). However, when I then installed it on my desktop, the Blu-Ray disc option was still grayed out!!! I can't find anywhere to download the plug-in if that was the issue although it seems weird that they would have screwed up the download file of the Pro version.

Please help Roxio! I never got my one free support code either!!!

~Chris

Hi Chris, It is better if you start your own thread ! James did not have the Pro versions (he really never came back to confirm); you do have the Pro version so the issue is different and your post may be overlooked.

The blu ray capabilities are built into the program so there is no separate blu ray download. When you bought the program originally, did you download 3 files? Did you install them all (with your antivirus OFF)?