Sign in to follow this  
peterjay

Slide Show With Music And Intro Video At Start

Question

Hello All,

Can anyone help, I am trying to create a slide show with back ground music which I have done many times before with Roxio 7, no problem.

What I am trying to achieve now is, having an intro video with sound something like the 20th Century Fox intro for a few seconds, but how do I get the background music to start at the begining of the first slide and not at the very begining so it does not clash with this first intro video.

Many thanks

Peter.

3 answers to this question

Peter, I'm guessing about what you are trying to do. I am also guessing that you are using Video Wave ( I may be wrong on that). The quick answer is to work in timeline view and simply slide the music display bar to where you want it to start playing. It that is not helpful, please post a screen shot of you projects timeline showing the location of the video and of the audio track.

If you have that intro video you have, be sure and place it in the production at the beginning of your production on the video track and then place the music on the music track and as Steve suggested slide it where you want it to start. Also assuming that you are using the "Videowave" program, which is the best program for producing slide shows.