fumbler

Files From Creator 2011?

I don't believe you'll be able to edit and manipulate C2011 project files with ECDC5, if that's what you're asking. They're just too different, and Creator 5 has real difficulty running in an Operating System past Windows XP.

You'd be better to repair your Creator 2011 if you can. Have you asked for help with that in the Creator 2011 forum?

Thanks for the insite on ECD5. I only work with music and CD's. My post on 2011 has not turned up any thing. One discussion was revelant but I could't follow them. My Geek thinks I will have to upgrade to NX3 to keep my files but I hate to when I only deal in music and CD's. I may look into Music Lab 10.

My Geek thinks I will have to upgrade to NX3 to keep my files but I hate to when I only deal in music and CD's. I may look into Music Lab 10.

What do you mean by that, Fumbler? When you said you wanted to move files "to ECDC5 and edit input" it looked to me like you were talking about project files, so I spoke about project files "if that's what you're asking".

You won't be able to use C2011 project files with Creator NXT 3, so what type of files are you wanting to keep and use??

Your post on the C2011 forum has prompted the same question from myguggi, and you haven't answered that yet, so there's no wonder it "has not turned up any thing". Please answer, or you may spend a lot of time and money with software you don't need.

You also haven't asked for help repairing your Creator 2011 in that forum.