peterjay

Having Trouble Burning To Disc

Question

Hello All,

Here is my problem and I will try to keep it simple, I have created my slide show but am having trouble burning it to disc.It was created in Videowave it's just as I want it and called Production 1.

The problem is how do I burn it to disc, I can call it up in Videowave and play it (but where is the button to burn) output - export as - send to my DVD, export as I did and can view it on VLC player but sound has gone! .

When I send to my DVD it seems to want to start a new project ! if I click the box off it still goes into a mode to create a new untitled DVD.

So, how do I call up this Production 1 to burn it.

Many thanks,

Peter.post-122236-0-44217400-1418392927_thumb.jpgpost-122236-0-19725600-1418392944_thumb.jpg

11 answers to this question

Under display is your DPI setting above 100%?

Set it back to 100% and see if that cures your problem?

Edited by cdanteek

Hello,

I can see my slide show in the production editor, pics are there, videos are there, music is there and I can play it with preview

button great.

There is no burn button so I cannot burn from here, so I go back to MyDVD, if I press preview button all I get is this stupid

chequerboard pattern playing horrible sound on a loop.

I can see the red burn button bottom left but this does not burn my production, it burns this chequerboard pattern and music

only.

So when I am in this MyDVD mode where is my production and why can't I call it up to burn it.

Regards,

Peter.

Peterjay you never answered my question!

Would you do that please?

Shutdown all programs including antivirus and firewall software, insert your Roxio NXT disc in a drive and run it, when repair is offered choose it, reboot the PC when done.

In Videowave you have two choices,

post-97-0-41495900-1418512098_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-89835400-1418512100_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-79841800-1418512101_thumb.jpg

Edited by cdanteek

Hello,

I can see my slide show in the production editor, pics are there, videos are there, music is there and I can play it with preview

button great.

There is no burn button so I cannot burn from here, so I go back to MyDVD, if I press preview button all I get is this stupid

chequerboard pattern playing horrible sound on a loop.

I can see the red burn button bottom left but this does not burn my production, it burns this chequerboard pattern and music

only.

So when I am in this MyDVD mode where is my production and why can't I call it up to burn it.

Regards,

Peter.

Videowave does not have a Burn button.

Did you export your videowave production to a mpg file? Did you then exit Videowave and launch myDVD? Did you then add your mpg file?

There is no burn button in myDVD on the left side. The Burn button is on the right side next to the Preview button. Your screenshot shows that you have not added the mpg file to the myDVD project.

Hello All,

Thank you for your response and input, it looks like I have now cracked it, have managed to burn a CD so will have some more practice with it, I have just uninstalled Creator7 (before I installed NXT of course) which I was used to and now I will start to get used to Creator NXT.

Thank you once again.

Peter.

Peter, you confuse me, you post in Creator NXT forum and talk about slide shows in Videowave and My DVD and burning to DVD.

After several posts you now tell us you burned a CD and your using Creator 7 I think you mean Easy Media Creator 7 or 7.5?

So why the confusion?

I have had Roxio Creator 7 for a number of years, five (5) days ago I purchased Roxio Creator NXT, and could not get to grips with the burn to disc hence the posting on the NXT forum, I hope this explains the situation for you, (Do not use Creator 7 now, only NXT).

Kind regards.

Peter.