JeniQ

Help Recovering License?

Hello,

I'm not sure where to direct my question. We used to have a version of Easy CD Creator on our old computer, but when my husband upgraded to a new computer, he did not take care to port the software to the new machine. Can someone help me find out if we still have a license for that software and can we get another copy? We can't find a disk so likely downloaded it. It's been years since we bought it and I'm not sure which version we had, but it had the capability to convert files, create discs, etc.

Thanks

Jennifer

What version of Windows do you have? If it is W7 or W8, your old Easy CD is most likely not compatible with the newer OS.

If you registered your software then you should be able to look up the serial number in your Roxio account.

Hello,

I'm not sure where to direct my question. We used to have a version of Easy CD Creator on our old computer, but when my husband upgraded to a new computer, he did not take care to port the software to the new machine. Can someone help me find out if we still have a license for that software and can we get another copy? We can't find a disk so likely downloaded it. It's been years since we bought it and I'm not sure which version we had, but it had the capability to convert files, create discs, etc.

Thanks

Jennifer

Jennifer

You joined the board today (Member SinceToday, 03:59 PM) so that email and password probably is not going to work to signin on Roxio's main page to your account.

Go here http://www.roxio.com/ and signin to 'My Account' up top, enter your email and password.

If you can't signin to your account and verify the old software was registered showing your old software CD Key?

There isn't any hope you will get help, sorry!

Best advice would be to buy new software compatible with your new PC. Register it, keep better track of the installation DVD and CD Key, and or burn the download to a DVD with the CD Key.