fn2bfit

Error 80004005

Question

Hello there,

I'm trying to upload pictures and quick video snippets and create a movie. Pics upload but the videos won't. Would anyone be able to guide me on how to do this?

13 answers to this question

What Roxio product do you have? Then we can move this to the correct forum on here.

And of course, provide more details, step by step of what you are doing.

...yes, that is the correct software.

I notice that when I try to upload the video in the detail section it reads 'no attributes available'. Also, when I try to upload unrelated movies to test uploading, they do upload. I'm wondering if I need to rename the file?

Where are you trying to upload your video to?

Roxio Easy CD and DVD Burning is a small group of programs. Which program, or menu choice in the main menu are you using please?

That error is sometimes related you your video card/chip. Please run a dxdiag exe evaluation of your computer and post the results here. Instructions are here (link)

Here did you get the videos that won't upload? By upload, do you mean load into the program?

sknis: I ran dxddiag and the program was not even found.

DG: I am using Create DVD in the menu of the software....

If you have Easy Cd and DVD, when did you buy it? Read this.

dxdiag.exe is part of Windows. Did you follow the instructions? They have to be modified somewhat if you are using W8. Use W8 help to get to dxdiag. I know it works because I have tried it.

Your video chip is probably built in, so the only thing you can do is update the drivers.

Saying you have a HP Envy Sleekbook/Touchscreen is like saying that you have a Ford - there are a lot of different models and options. That is why we need the dxdiag file. Did you add an extra "d" when you looked for the program?

Asked again, when did you buy the program? Why don;t you answer the questions? Why don;t you follow the requests like posting the dxdiag results? It is difficult to help without the information requested.

How many videos fail to upload - one, a few or all?

If you go to the link you provided, there is a section for driver updates..

One of the issues is : GPU 1.6GHz 4th generation Intel Core i5-4200U Processor with Turbo Boost up to 2.6GHz

Did you know that: (From a online Superusers article)

"Please note that the Turbo Boost will stop when any sensor detects a temperature increase, which in a laptop may happen more frequently (normally when the GPU heats up). Power consumption considerations may also stop/block this mode"

A 1.6GHz processor is below the minimum specs for the program. .

Edited by sknis