NCMT

How To Burn Movie From Video Wave To Dvd

Question

I have captured video from VHS. With Roxio VideoWave, I have deleted and trimmed scenes, added transitions, added text, etc. My question is how do I burn this to a DVD? I have MyDVD, but if I open it with that, it shows a title screen wtih my movie in the little square. I tried burning to DVD but it actually burns it looking like that title screen with my movie playing in the little box. I can't figure out a way to burn to a DVD through MyDVD any other way. Can someone give me the steps to follow from saving my production in VideoWave (saved as videowave production format) to actually being able to burn it to a DVD? Thanks!!!!

7 answers to this question

I have captured video from VHS. With Roxio VideoWave, I have deleted and trimmed scenes, added transitions, added text, etc. My question is how do I burn this to a DVD? I have MyDVD, but if I open it with that, it shows a title screen wtih my movie in the little square. I tried burning to DVD but it actually burns it looking like that title screen with my movie playing in the little box. I can't figure out a way to burn to a DVD through MyDVD any other way. Can someone give me the steps to follow from saving my production in VideoWave (saved as videowave production format) to actually being able to burn it to a DVD? Thanks!!!!

Can you tell us exactly what program you have? I assume you have a version of the Easy VHS-to-DVD program (there are 2) and not Videowave Movie Creator which is a very old (and obsolete I think) program. Your topic will then be moved to the correct forum

Edited by myguggi

You send it from videowave to My DVD or save it open My DVD choose menu (what your seeing) or no menu add your project choose HQ for quality.

post-97-0-64034800-1420137025_thumb.jpg

I answered in the other topic you started. It is a bad idea to duplicate posts.

Thanks for your response. I didn't see those File options as I just clicked on DVD in the pop-up box. Okay, so I clicked on DVD, no menus, double clicked on my movie (saved from VideoWave), wait a few seconds, and the movie fills the large blue box. Good. The movie starts playing immediately, however, with no way to stop it. Is this what it is supposed to do?

If so, then do I click on File... Burn project to disc?

Thanks!