fredpb

No Music Titles For Cd Ripping From Gracenote

Question

4 answers to this question

I just ripped my first cd with NXT2. No titles or information is being obtained from gracenote. Help?

A commercial made CD, name please?

Commercial CD. "The Who Ultimate Collection". Want to rip to FLAC for my media streamer. Tried another CD and it also did not work. The Gracenote symbol pops up for a second on the top left of the screen, but nothing else happens. I use another CD ripper (open source) and it has setting to log into CDDB and such. NXT 2 does not. So far, I am not impressed with NXT 2. I downloaded it from Amazon. I am thinking of trying to get my money back. I will try a few more thing before I go there. Any help would be appreciated. This is the worst music media program I have ever used, so far. If I can't get titles, well...

Get your money back. :o Although Creator has some audio functions, I think most people buy it for the video editing capability. Even if you get GraceNote to work, there is a bug that the program only identifies 2 music tracks at a time.

Perhaps the servers are down; it seems like that is happening over long week ends.