mdeyle

Missing Numbers On My Cd Creator 5 Key Code

I still use a machine with windows 2000 & I need to reload my Easy CD Creator 5 but something happened to the key code on the disc sleeve & the last 5 numbers are torn off. I accessed my account on Roxio & it is registered but there is no link to access that key code. How can I get the last 5 numbers?

I still use a machine with windows 2000 & I need to reload my Easy CD Creator 5 but something happened to the key code on the disc sleeve & the last 5 numbers are torn off. I accessed my account on Roxio & it is registered but there is no link to access that key code. How can I get the last 5 numbers?

If you registered it go here sign in and it will lead you to your CD Key.

https://www.roxio.com/registration/login.aspx?lang=enu

no, it doesn't allow me to get that info. I was already there (and just went there again through your link). It takes me to my account & it shows the product as being registered, however, there is nothing that allows me to get the code. What am I missing that should lead me to the code?

Grasshopper I show every registered Roxio product CD Key except Easy CD Creator 4 and EMC 9 that was a free trail version!

Are you sure you signed into your account using the link I posted from Roxio's main page 'My Account'?

http://www.roxio.com/enu/default.html

post-97-0-73090900-1420419288_thumb.jpg

I used the 1st link you gave me (https://www.roxio.co...n.aspx?lang=enu) and the second link you gave me (http://www.roxio.com/enu/default.html). Both times I logged into my account & it shows Easy CD Creator 5 Basic & another product that I registered but neither has the key codes following the product like your example shows. Below is exactly what my products say......

• Easy CD Creator 5 Basic
  • PhotoSuite III SE

I have also tried to find a link to send an email to get the answer but I have not been successful getting someone to help. If anyone has info on how to gt help with this....that would be great.

I have also tried to find a link to send an email to get the answer but I have not been successful getting someone to help. If anyone has info on how to gt help with this....that would be great.

Your basic I think came free with a burner or PC?

Don't think you will get any help here for that type of free version.

Sorry.

CD,

Look at your screenshot. I can't see anything against Creator 9 suite; ECDC 4 DLX, and I'm not sure about 6 Plat. Perhaps they've dropped some of their old databases while doing some pennypinching ?

Anyway, mdeyle, What can you tell me about the version you have? What's on the CD, and/or what's inside it? Such as in Install.Ini which holds version numbers.

Regards,

Brendon

Hi Brendon...the original download had to be removed from the computer so I can't see what had been downloaded but the cd says it is Easy CD Creator Version 5 Starter Kit. Copyright 1994 to 2002. There is a Key code (minus the last 5 digits), the TSID & P/N number on the sleeve. Mark

ECDC 5 Starter kit? Don't think I've heard of that one. Problem is that the keys are made very much version specific so the 5.02 CD takes one set of keys, the 5.1 uses another, and the 5.3 uses yet another still. There's no such thing as a straight version 5 key.

A suggestion. I'll send you a Private Message [PM] with a couple of version 5 keys you could try. Open the message by clicking on the small envelope up the top right corner of this page. They might well not work, but it's worth a try, and it's the only solution I can think of.

Regards,

Brendon

thanks everyone.....I found an email thread with ROX-RALF as a possible contact for key codes, sent an email & was successful!

Hi Mark,

If Ralf managed to help you that's excellent. I've stopped digging out my numbers for you. :)

Regards,

Brendon