Brother Jenkins

Having A Difficult Time Right Now.

Question

I am setting up to have live streaming in two other rooms and the camcorder I purchased doesn't seem to be compatible to handle this job. Can anyone help me with any suggestions? I would gratefully appreiciate some please.

6 answers to this question

We'll need some more information. Live Streaming in the context of Roxio products usually involves the Roxio Game Capture (RGC) Standard, or the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro device, and the content being streamed is from a gaming unit (Xbox, PS3/4, etc.). But you want to stream from a video camera? What is the make and model of the camera? Does it have an HDMI or component (R, G, B ), output? If it only has a composite output (Yellow video) than that won't work with either of the RGC devices.

So, give us some more details about your setup so we can help you out and move this to the proper forum.

Edited by d_deweywright
  • Like 1

What camcorder did you buy? Two other rooms at the same time?

Have you looked at the capabilities of the live streaming devices like Roku, Amazon FireTV (streaming stick), etc.

I believe you could stream from a computer if you plugged the camcorder into it as the video plays.

I have a Samsung HMX-F90. I want to be able to set it up and view from the camcorders and other screens as well. I'm unsuccessful on doing this. so is there any suggestions? or could who direct me in the right direction? Thanks for your time; its gratefully appriciated it.

Still not sure exactly the application, but I would suggest getting a micro HDMI cable and take the signal directly from your camera (next to the charging port) out to your TV. If you want to go to multiple devices, you could get an HDMI splitter to go to multiple screens, and there are other devices to stream your HDMI signal wirelessly if you want to do that. With those, you would minimize any delay in the image. With the Roxio Game Capture devices, you'll be getting approximately a 2 second delay between what the camera sees, and what you see on your other devices.

Does that help?

• Like 1