rob1950

Nxt3 Pro - Photos From Photosuit Will Not Print.

Question

Have just purchase NXT3 Pro. Have a new computer, Win7 Pro, Kodak Pinter Hero 7.1, Norton Internet Security. My problem is that I cannot print Photos from NXT3 Photosuit. I have re-installed NXT3. I have been on line with Norton and Kodak, they have both tried to resolve this problem using remote intervention with no luck. At wits end. Any ideas please.

5 answers to this question

Hi, yes I can print using other installed program's. I must admit I didn't turn off Norton before installing. Will try and see what happens. Many thanks.

• Like 1

Have now uninstalled Norton and NXT3. Reinstalled NXT3 first, ran it but still no luck with printing photos in NXT3 photosuit. Printer works with all other program's. Head scratching time.

Hi I realise this post is old now but I have a similar problem. I can't print photos with NXT3. My printer is a HP Officejet 6830. OS Win10. When selecting print I gat a drop down screen for 1 - 2 seconds saying cancel print.. The printer icon shows the file size and stays on for the time it normally takes to print the photo. I did not have this issue until I installed HP Print Creations software. I have uninstalled, re installed HP Photo Creations, Roxio, Printer, AVG and re installed in various sequences without solving the problem.

I have had many long sessions with Roxio without success. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

'long sessions with Roxio' ???

Did they mention that NXT 3 is not considered compatible with Win 10?

I am not saying that is the problem but I am curious what took place during these long sessions. I don't want to drag you over the same ground you have already been over -_-

First thing that grabbed me was did you uninstall the HP Photo Creations software - reboot - run the Repair procedure for Roxio (install only choose repair) - reboot and give it a try?