RedXGaming

How Many Times Can I Use The Serial Key?

Question

So on my old laptop i had the roxio software and used the key to install it but i had a buzzing noise issue and somoeone told me to test it on a different laptop so i used it twice.

Now i dont use it on either computers becuase i got a gaming pc which i know is able to record xbox with no problems specs are here:

Amd a8 6600k 3.9ghz quad core proccesor (apu) with 8750d graphics

windows 7

500 watt

So im wondering how many more times i can use the key, i will only use it for my own use sooo.

Edited by RedXGaming

9 answers to this question

So i can use it 8 more times? Thank you

You get eight attempts to install with registration, a unsuccessful installation reduces the number by one, understand?

Wait wait wait, i tried many times to install my roxio gamcap HD Pro software on my laptop and failed. does that reduce the number of times i can use it?

I hope not... If so, Roxio needs to fix their "Setup interrupted" problem. :l

The activation limit is ten a failed install reduces the number by one, a second failed installation again reduces the number by one, so on and so on!

Does everyone understand?.

Yeah I understand, but what if you reach your limit, but you were never able to install it?

When that happens come back and start a new thread of your own and someone will help you get it reset.