Sign in to follow this  
land

Trouble Printing To Pixma Mx922 - Split From Different Software

Question

I have a canon pixma mx922 and when I try to print directly to a cd, the software refuses to align properly using calibrate. Also on the print screen, I have Print To Disc option selected in the media tab and I have set all my options to disc tray J in properties. However, in the paper type tab it only lists paper and not a cd format. Where am I going wrong? I'm using Label Maker in Roxio NXT 2.

1 answer to this question

I have a canon pixma mx922 and when I try to print directly to a cd, the software refuses to align properly using calibrate. Also on the print screen, I have Print To Disc option selected in the media tab and I have set all my options to disc tray J in properties. However, in the paper type tab it only lists paper and not a cd format. Where am I going wrong? I'm using Label Maker in Roxio NXT 2.

You should not have to use calibrate if you are printing directly to disc. Make sure your printer and the program are set properly. Many people figure that setting the program to print to disc, then that changes the printer profile. It does NOT.