• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 land

land

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:51 PM

I have a canon pixma mx922 and when I try to print directly to a cd, the software refuses to align properly using calibrate. Also on the print screen, I have Print To Disc option selected in the media tab and I have set all my options to disc tray J in properties. However, in the paper type tab it only lists paper and not a cd format. Where am I going wrong? I'm using Label Maker in Roxio NXT 2.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 06:23 AM

I have a canon pixma mx922 and when I try to print directly to a cd, the software refuses to align properly using calibrate. Also on the print screen, I have Print To Disc option selected in the media tab and I have set all my options to disc tray J in properties. However, in the paper type tab it only lists paper and not a cd format. Where am I going wrong? I'm using Label Maker in Roxio NXT 2.

You should not have to use calibrate if you are printing directly to disc. Make sure your printer and the program are set properly. Many people figure that setting the program to print to disc, then that changes the printer profile. It does NOT.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users