S from MA

Exporting From Nxt Pro 3

Question

My daughter created a video, and when I try to export it, it is telling me " cannot find required files" and in the box it is showing .bmp files in appdata/local/temp folder, but there is nothing there.

I did some research and I notice it is the title and credit pages that were created within the app. How do I get these files saved somewhere so I can create the video? I am running windows 8.1.

I tried to open a support ticket, but still waiting for the code

I just upgraded to this version yesterday, my old version was always hanging

4 answers to this question

I am sorry but I have trouble following what you are describing.

How did your daughter create the video, ie, what program from NXT 3 did she use?

Are all the files used in the project still in the same location? That message you get seems to indicate that some of the files used have been moved or even deleted.

What box is showing ".bmp files in appdata/local/temp folder"? Why would she put files in a temp folder since they may well be erased when you close the program.

She was using videowave, she moved movie clips in and added music and voice. all those files are in a file on our desktop. VideoWave allows you to add "panels, with text" she added these panels, and looks like that is where Videowave is saving them, but they are not being saved. The program seems to be using that location, and I am not sure why and how to change this. I am not even sure they are saving...

BTW, this message box appears when opening the .dmsm file, I can cancel and the project opens, with those 'panels" in tact. But when trying to export the same popup comes up and skip/cancel only stops the export.

She was using videowave, she moved movie clips in and added music and voice. all those files are in a file on our desktop. VideoWave allows you to add "panels, with text" she added these panels, and looks like that is where Videowave is saving them, but they are not being saved. The program seems to be using that location, and I am not sure why and how to change this. I am not even sure they are saving...

When you add a panel and add text to those panels, they are not saved anywhere as files. What does "she moved movie clips in and added music and voice. all those files are in a file on our desktop"? Or do you mean shes moved the clips, etc into a folder on the screen desktop?

It would be nice to know what message box appears. What is the title of the message box?

Again, it seems like some of the files used in the project have been deleted or moved.