Sign in to follow this  
Jorrox

Exporting Files - The 'music Id' Function

Question

Folks - on NXT2 I'm having problems that I never had on earlier versions. Let's say I have 10 tracks to run through the Music ID prior to exporting them. On all other versions I've used, Roxio would process all 10 tracks in one go. On NXT2 it seems to only do two at a time and skips past the others. I can do two at a time no problem but if I do more than that, it doesn't work.

Any suggestions? Thanks

2 answers to this question

Folks - on NXT2 I'm having problems that I never had on earlier versions. Let's say I have 10 tracks to run through the Music ID prior to exporting them. On all other versions I've used, Roxio would process all 10 tracks in one go. On NXT2 it seems to only do two at a time and skips past the others. I can do two at a time no problem but if I do more than that, it doesn't work.

Any suggestions? Thanks

No suggestions. It was broken and never fixed even though Roxio/Corel was told about it. Sorry, no one has found a workaround. :(

• Like 1

Thanks for that. I still have an older version on another computer. But that's more trouble than doing it two-by-two!