Sign in to follow this  
Phantom Hits

Install Wizard Interupted

Question

I saw some other searches that stated my similar problem where the error message is "wizard was interupted" and as long as im waiting for Ralph does anybody have a fix for this.

16 answers to this question

Without a CD any "answer" would be moot.

If you still have that issue After your next install attempt, we will need your setup logs.

It's fine, I understand and am grateful that somebody is helping me. Is there a phone number that i dont know about? I called the one on the support page but it directed me back here. -_- I also sent a message back to ralph. I just dont have the knowledge to figure out the problem.

Posted this problem in another thread but it was getting no action and the title was inaccurate so i dont know. Roxios support is absolutely worthless and directs you here. I get the error listed in the title. I have tried 10 times and nothing. Ive turned off my firewall, ran as admin, tried without checking for updates and internet off and nothing. Same thing. Here is my logs

Somehow that last attempt to attach log files is not usable :huh:

Please try that with the files from your latest attempt at install.

ALSO include your computer specs as outlined here ~ HERE

I am thinking that something is missing or out of date on your PC that is preventing the installation.

I ran the install again and got a fresh copy. It failed again when rolling backing directx runtime. My computer is a Toshiba Satellite L305 S5955. Ive had it nearly a year.

Processor: Intel Celeron 900 2.2GHz

RAM: 2GB

Software: Windows Vista Home PRemium SP2

HDD: 250GB with 200 free

Graphics Card: Cant find it, it's whatever came stock

LogFile 15-01-25 12-57.zip

I ran the install again and got a fresh copy. It failed again when rolling backing directx runtime. My computer is a Toshiba Satellite L305 S5955. Ive had it nearly a year.

Processor: Intel Celeron 900 2.2GHz

RAM: 2GB

Software: Windows Vista Home PRemium SP2

HDD: 250GB with 200 free

Graphics Card: Cant find it, it's whatever came stock

That Intel Celeron processor doesn't come close to meeting the minimum specifications to run the software.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/game-capture/console/overview.html

I've ran the software with an Intel Pentium 1.4GHz with audacity running in the background and had very minimal lag. The computer came with xp before service packs were out lol. The processor won't stop the install wizard.

Edited by Phantom Hits

I've ran the software with an Intel Pentium 1.4GHz with audacity running in the background and had very minimal lag. The computer came with xp before service packs were out lol. The processor won't stop the install wizard.

Okay. Good luck to you.

It WON'T run on a Celeron!

It requires 1.8 GHz for an Intel (more for AMD)

You are trying to slip by with a sub-spec PC as though it is going to work...

You can try to install DirectX seperately but in the end it is not going to do what you want :(

DirextX