Chargehard

Easy Vhs To Dvd 3-Product And Support Sucks!

Question

Have installed, repaired, reinstalled several times on two different PCs (8.1 and 7) and program still fails to open!! Called in for support, and was told I would be sent a case number via email and receive a call. Neither has happened yet!!! Very disappointed in this product.

• Like 2

6 answers to this question

Have installed, repaired, reinstalled several times on two different PCs (8.1 and 7) and program still fails to open!! Called in for support, and was told I would be sent a case number via email and receive a call. Neither has happened yet!!! Very disappointed in this product.

You would like help from forum members then?

It installs then just won't launch?

I purchased the Easy VHS to DVD Plus, and it is NOT easy. I can not get it to install properly. I have the windows 7 version. I tried what some one had posted 2 yrs ago by unplugging everything, removing program, reboot, disable all Virus protection, re-install then plug in. DID NOT WORK!

I emailed the company yesterday, they suggested a "clean boot" I did exactly what is in the email, DID NOT WORK!!!!!

I have the exact problem!!!! and there is no easy way to get help from the company!!! So frustrating

I purchased the Easy VHS to DVD Plus, and it is NOT easy. I can not get it to install properly. I have the windows 7 version. I tried what some one had posted 2 yrs ago by unplugging everything, removing program, reboot, disable all Virus protection, re-install then plug in. DID NOT WORK!

I emailed the company yesterday, they suggested a "clean boot" I did exactly what is in the email, DID NOT WORK!!!!!

You posted this message in the Toast 14 forum! Why?

It has now been moved to here.

WHAT does not work?

Your ranting is not letting any pertinent details get through, without which, no one can fix a 'mee too ~ dont' work' post ^_^