Roxio Label Creator
Posted 03 February 2015 - 04:47 PM
- dhsins likes this
Sager NP7280 (Built on Clevo X7200)- Yes, it's a "Laptop."
- Intel® Core™ i7-980X Exreme Edition (3.33-3.6GHz) 12MB L3 Cache, 6.4GT/sec QPI, LGA 1366 6 Cores/12 Threads (Desktop Processor)
- SLi ENABLED DUAL (2) 2048MB PCI-Express nVIDIA GTX 480M's (4096MB Total) w/GDDR5 DX11 Video Cards (User Upgradeable)
- 12,288MB DDR3 1333MHz Memory (3 SODIMMS)
- 6X Blue-Ray Burner/Reader / 8X DVDRW Super Multi Combo Drive
- HD #1 - 500GB (w/ 4GB SSD Memory) Seagate XT 7200RPM NCQ Hybrid (Serial-ATA II 300 - 32MB Cache)
- HD #2 - 500GB (w/ 4GB SSD Memory) Seagate XT 7200RPM NCQ Hybrid (Serial-ATA II 300 - 32MB Cache)
- HD #3 - None at this time
- Sound Blaster Compatible 3D Audio
- Windows 7 Professional
Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:23 PM
PC Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro
Laptop - Windows 8.1 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,
Laptop - Windows 10
Dell 13 inch convertible.
Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:06 AM
96 DPI ~ (Control Panel – Display – Smaller – 100% (default))
Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:42 AM
Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:14 AM
I used the Label Creator for the first time yesterday and I have the same issue as JJTG. Has anyone found a solution?
Yes, read post number three from Sknis.
P4 @3.20GHz on Albatron PX-865PE Pro II with 2GB DDR-SDRAM, FX5900XT video, Viewsonic monitors,
2 x DVDRW IDE 16X, in Windows XP, 7, and 8.
[This space unexpectedly left blank]
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users