Sign in to follow this  
K2MUF

Photoshow Problem - Split From Unrelated, Hijacked Thread

Question

I took a short 15 meg movie with my camera and converted it to Mp3. When uploading it to Photoshow's I get an error message that the file is not valid.

I take lots of time reading what a program can do before I buy it. This Photohow's program was, and is still advertised as being able to work with movies as

well as photo's. It also states you can burn your show to a disk. I can not perform either of the above functions. WHY???

I am using a downloaded ( Feb. 5th ) version. Is this a desktop version ?

1 answer to this question

I'm not sure how I can say it strongly enough. GET YOUR MONEY BACK ! .

PhotoShow shows will only accept a video that is a few seconds long will not work with mp3 video..

Quote"

Roxio PhotoShow supports video clips in the following formats: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MOV, WMV, MP4, M4V, and QT.

The maximum file size of a video clip that can be uploaded to a PhotoShow is 50 MB."

There are other possible Roxio/Corel programs. The fill Creator NXT3 suite would have almost the most functionality if you are using Windows 8 If you still have Windows 7 and don't plan to change, find a new boxed version of Creator 2012 at someplace like e-bay. That would be the best and cheapest option.

Edited by sknis