3 replies to this topic

#1 hexe

hexe

Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:03 AM

Currently I am using Roxio Creator 2012 and experiencing the following problems:
1) When I burn to DVD, I often drop images with either Windows 7 or 8);
2) The Label Creator crashes constantly;
3) The Video Wave program crashes frequently

Are these problems somewhat resolved in the new Creator NXT 3?

#2 Brendon

Brendon

Digiital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -8,380,131 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:12 PM

Hexe,

If everybody was having those problems with Creator 2012 users would expect Roxio to resolve them, however most users are not having those problems at all. They are individual problems that you're having, so you need to address them in the appropriate forums and get them fixed if possible.

If the problems are caused by something wrong in your system or method, or some conflict with other software that you run, you really need to fix those problems before you spend up large on the latest version. Otherwise you may get the new software installed and find the problems are still there.

The noteable exception to the above paragraph is Windows 8. Creator 2012 is officially not compatible with Windows 8 (see here) so in that Operating System you may be running into compatibility issues as well as your original problems.

Regards,
Brendon

P4 @3.20GHz on Albatron PX-865PE Pro II with 2GB DDR-SDRAM, FX5900XT video, Viewsonic monitors,
2 x DVDRW IDE 16X, in Windows XP, 7, and 8.

[This space unexpectedly left blank]

#3 johnnydoy

johnnydoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:45 AM

NXT3 takes a long time to download But well worth the wait ,   ROXIO keep up the good work

#4 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,299 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:03 AM

NXT3 takes a long time to download But well worth the wait ,   ROXIO keep up the good work

This thread is over 2 years old and NXT 3 is 2 versions behind.  I doubt that it can be downloaded from Roxio/Corel site anymore.  If I remember correctly, NXT 3 is NOT Windows 10 compatible..

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users