In regards to the extended play issue I think I see now how to make them work better so that I can extend the time. Now for the biggest problem and that is burning the movie to DVD.
By the way I can us a different program to burn the same videos to a DVD and I have no problem.
I downloaded a Utube video that are in a MP4 format. These videos are musical in type and are 5 minutes in length.
1. Open Burn Video DVD in MyDVD. and select DVE format with menus.
2. I change themes.
3. Add Text to the title area.
4. Add one movie the I add the other movie.
5. Add transition in between the two movie clips.
6 I went to advanced editing and was able to change the extended time on the transition
7. Go to burn disc an select the drive that the DVD will burn in, give the DVD a name and check the speed
8. Click on Burn
9. It opens project, Encodes the movies, it goes to encode menus and the percent bar goes to 91 percent and then stops any and all movement after that.
9B. If I get an error message at this point it will be "Not Responding"
10. At this point I have left it for hours and it will not go any further.
11. That is all the steps that I have used and no matter what I do it will always hang at the same percent.
Edited by PW37, 28 February 2015 - 02:47 PM.