Charlet

Getting An Error Using Roxio 11 And Roxio Creator Nxt2

Question

Can someone give me a simply resolution to fix the problem of errors 80046000 and 40008003 when trying to burn my dvd. I've try everything. Including downloading the REVO uninstaller.

Went through all of the steps and is still having the same issue. Do Roxio Creator NXT2 works with Windows 7. I started having this issue sometime late last year. I did not have the problem until then. Do any one have a working solution to offer and I can get back to making beautiful dvds.

2 answers to this question

Three possibilities come to mind:

1) Instead of burning the project directly to disc, burn it to an image file (ISO) that option is on the MyDVD burn page. Do you get the ISO file finished? If not, there is a problem with the project.

2) Once you have the ISO file, use the application on the Home page to burn that ISO to a disc. Do you get it done? If not, your burner may be on the way out. Do you have another one to try?

3) You may have bought a set of bad blank discs. Try borrowing a different brand from a friend. NO Memorex !

Let us know how you are getting along. I really think that item 2 or 3 is the cause.

What is Roxio 11? Yes, NXT 2 will work with W7.

Edited by sknis

Can someone give me a simply resolution to fix the problem of errors 80046000 and 40008003 when trying to burn my dvd. I've try everything. Including downloading the REVO uninstaller.

Went through all of the steps and is still having the same issue. Do Roxio Creator NXT2 works with Windows 7. I started having this issue sometime late last year. I did not have the problem until then. Do any one have a working solution to offer and I can get back to making beautiful dvds.

So what program are you using? Since it worked last year then some changes were made to your system that may have corrupted your system. Is only one project giving to these errors? Do any of the projects that worked before still work or do they also give you errors now?

Exactly at what point are you getting the errors?

Edited by myguggi