• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hoopty

hoopty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:52 PM

I just bought MY DVD VideoLAb HD and when trying to create a DVD or disc image it always freezes at 96%. I am obviously not the only one having issues since a web search shows many users having freezes at 96%. I should not have to use any other programs to create, burn, or make DVD menus.

Is this something that can be fixed immediately or can I get my money back? I have not had great experiences with Roxio in the past as they dropped product support in favor of releasing a new version.

I can supply any info you need. Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 running on AMD quad core. 4GB memory.

#2 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,527 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:58 PM

I just bought MY DVD VideoLAb HD and when trying to create a DVD or disc image it always freezes at 96%. I am obviously not the only one having issues since a web search shows many users having freezes at 96%. I should not have to use any other programs to create, burn, or make DVD menus.

Is this something that can be fixed immediately or can I get my money back? I have not had great experiences with Roxio in the past as they dropped product support in favor of releasing a new version.

I can supply any info you need. Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 running on AMD quad core. 4GB memory.

If you just purchased it, and you purchased it from Roxio, get your money back.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

#3 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,277 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:22 AM

Ignore that 97%. Close out the program and try playing the DVD. Sometimes the program will give a false report randomly.
  • hoopty likes this

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#4 hoopty

hoopty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:22 AM

While you say "sometimes" this is 100% of the time. Are there plans to fix this or dump support for this product?

#5 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,277 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:39 AM

While you say "sometimes" this is 100% of the time. Are there plans to fix this or dump support for this product?

If you are getting this 100% of the time, what tweaks to the menu(s) are you making? What music.?

What computer do you have. Please provide this information (link).

Are all you resources (images/videos/music) on the system drive?

Without a lot more information from you, it will be very difficult to troubleshoot the problem. It is not a bug because not everyone experiences it

Note that this is a users group and NOT support. Support will cost you $$.

Edited by sknis, 03 March 2015 - 06:44 AM.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users