• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

Okay So Bascily On The Roxio Software The Preview Shows Everything But On My Tv Nothing Is Shown But a black screen. when console is off i dont get a blue screen PLEASE HELP!!!!!

The KDL-32V4000 is the 720p version, so you could try setting the PS3 output resolution to 720p and see if that works.

Alright, point of order here, more information is better than less.

You said, "I tRIED 720P But the blue screen doesn't show so it dont work" Blue screen where? On the capture screen? On your "play" monitor. What exactly do you mean?

On The Tv On The Roxio Program It shows when console is off but when on tv its just black

Okay, again, you need to connect all of your ideas so we know what you're talking about.

From your last post, there is no connection to the blue screen that you mentioned previously, unless "it shows" means the blue screen? Remember, we're not in your house, looking over your shoulder to see what you're looking at. You need to tell us everything that's going on.

Please feel free to use multiple sentences in one posting, with as much detail and clarity as you can provide so we don't misunderstand. There is no charge for extra words, and in the long run, it will make diagnosing your problem, and (hopefully) coming up with a solution much faster. Rather than when we have to go back and forth several times to answer one question.

Edited by d_deweywright

This is how it looks when my ps3 is on so yeah the roxio connected fine and everything sorry no light my bulb broke xD waiting for someone to get a new 1 toady for me but cheak them out and see whats the problem thanks

post-124003-0-29996900-1424978616_thumb.jpg

post-124003-0-25006300-1424978620_thumb.jpg

post-124003-0-72830900-1424978624_thumb.jpg

In the 2nd picture, you do not have any HDMI cord plugged into the output of the RGC unit. This connects to your TV.

Most likely an HDCP issue??? One spec claims it is but the reaction does not support that...

Also it looks like it have Component Input which would be the way to go!

Even if you don't have a component cable handy, you can grab any RCA cables and use them for a quick test - just make sure you keep the PR, PB & Y colors straight for the test ;)

Go to your local pound store ($ store) and get 3 rca cables. This the BEST (quickest + cheapest) way to prove your problem.

Edited by ogdens

I'd Rather Not To buy component if their anything i could do with hdmi cuz this did work before but now its just broken i changed hdmi but still no luck

Okay... here's some new information, "this did work before". So, you're now telling us that this setup previously worked? That's very important information!

Don't worry about the colors of the wires, just make sure that where one end is plugged into the green jack on the Game Capture device, that same cable is also plugged into the green jack on your TV. The same for the Red and Blue jacks. It doesn't matter what color the end of the wires are.

So, for example, if you're using a wire with yellow ends on it, if you plug it into a green jack on the Game Capture device, plug the other yellow end into the green jack on your TV.