fsfsxii

Image Stuttering And Distorted/sound Issues Ps3

Question

8 answers to this question

So, tell us all about the PC you're using to capture from your GameCap. Processor type and speed, available RAM memory, version of Windows you're running, available disk drive space.

I'm assuming (possibly wrongly) that your PS/3 monitor is connected through the Roxio Game Capture device? And does the image on that look like it should?

Do you have another device with Component signal output that you can connect to the RGC device to test with as well? (DVD player? Video camera?) If so, does that give the same flashing, distorted image?

For your awareness, you should know that the image/sound that you see/hear from the preview on your PC, coming from the RGC device will have about a 2 second delay from what is being passed through to your monitor and regular play speakers. This is the encoding time within the RGC, and it can't be changed.

Im aware of the delay from the monitor to the actualy encoding on PC because of the rendering process. But sometimes it takes like 5-7 seconds till i hear some audio.

No i don't have any other component cables.

Yes, my PS3 is connected to my TV through the roxio gamecap device, the image is okay, its normal.

Try hooking up the Roxio USB to another port on your desktop, preferably one on the back, and.no usb hub.

Try hooking up the Roxio USB to another port on your desktop, preferably one on the back, and.no usb hub.

I already done that. Its hooked up to the usb port on the back, tried different ones already.

At this point, it would be really useful to have another video source. Any chance you can borrow a DVD or Blu-Ray player from a friend that has component output on it? I realize you're getting a good signal on your TV, but a second source device might help us narrow down the problem a bit more.