rk255

Blu Ray No Menu Looping Problems

Question

I am creating a Blu ray no menu project with slideshow and movies so that the contents loop at the end from start. While testing in the Preview mode I notice that once the slideshow ends it does not move to the movie following it. Also if I just have a slideshow, it does not loop after the show ends. The looping feature only works if there are movies. Is there a way for movies and slideshows to exist in one project with looping of the whole contents?

5 answers to this question

I am creating a Blu ray no menu project with slideshow and movies so that the contents loop at the end from start. While testing in the Preview mode I notice that once the slideshow ends it does not move to the movie following it. Also if I just have a slideshow, it does not loop after the show ends. The looping feature only works if there are movies. Is there a way for movies and slideshows to exist in one project with looping of the whole contents?

Since a "slideshow" is just another movie, why not export the slideshow to a BlueRay video and add that video?

How does one export slideshow to a movie in MyDVD. There is no export option. Only Capture/Import.

You do it in VideoWave, where you should be doing your productions. You then add that exported "movie" back into your original production, then go to MyDVD to burn it.

While you are in there (VideoWave), you might consider adding your movie clips in and just making your Project in there. One advantage would be that you can add Transitions between the pictures and your movie clips...

I am curious? I set up a quick and dirty BD No Menu Project with 4 pictures followed by 2, 30 second movie clips. In Preview it works as just as expected expected!

What are the numbers and lengths of your Project? Any Chapters set?

I would like to see if I can duplicate this and if so pass it along to Roxio -_-