• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

hexe

Powerpoint Slides In Videowave

Question

Hello,

I am having Creator NXT 3. I have some powerpoint slides (with audio) I would like to add to a Videowave Production. It seems not to work. Any advice? Do I maybe have to save them in another format to be able to add them?

Thank you

3 answers to this question

You will have to find a way to convert your PowerPoint production into a video file. A quick search online shows many tools available, some free, some not. I have no experience with any of them so I can't suggest one.

Alternatively, you could save each of your slides as an image file (.jpg or.png), and then re-create your slideshow in VideoWave by importing all of the slide pictures, then adding your music in.

The second option might be more work, buy also may give you better results in the end, depending on how well any of the .PPT to video converters work.

Oops... third option, NXT3 also has a screen capture utility, so you could capture the output from your powerpoint presentation directly in NXT3, as a video file.

Good luck!

Edited by d_deweywright

Another option you can try [at least it is in Power Point v2010 ] is to open your power point presentation and do a 'File -> Save As..' and save it as a .WMV [Windows Media Video] file.