Shemar Williams

Need A New Cd Key

Question

9 answers to this question

And why do you need a new key? Were there installation problems that caused you to use it too many times? And what problems did you have? Or did you buy it used, and not get a key?

I misplaced my product key. I tried contacting support about my product, and was unable to get a hold of the proper support. I have all the purchase emails. And I have my product with me.

I misplaced my product key. I tried contacting support about my product, and was unable to get a hold of the proper support. I have all the purchase emails. And I have my product with me.

Did you register your product?

I did look at that issue. It says to ask a guru(You) to forward my information clearly on step 2."2. If you cannot access support due to expired support code, make that obvious in your post and hopefully a moderator (Guru) will forward your info. Check back often for a personnel message from someone at Roxio Support."

My apologies. That post should be updated. You need to send a Personal Message to Rox_Ralf. You can use this link to get to his profile. Then click on the "Send Me A Message" button (upper right of the page.) Give him your information, and he should get back to you. He's likely in a different time zone than you are, it may take a day or two for him to get back to you.