• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DeaconDaw

DeaconDaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:43 PM

I have created MPEG2 and MPEG4 DVDs using Toast12 Titanium. Neither of these will play on standard DVDPlayers. I have attempted playing both versions on 4 different DVD Players with no success. I used all of the steps for creating and burning DVDs , no luck! Am I missing something?

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,131 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 02:58 PM

Did you use the DVD-Video setting or the High Definition DVD-Video setting? The latter requires a Blu-ray player for play back. Standard DVD players cannot play high-definition videos.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 Teamarie

Teamarie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:13 PM

Super frustrated new user to iMac.  Looking for a software that can burn a DVD has been a nightmare. U2Any DVD creator keeps giving me error messages.  Created movie in iMovie, 4.7 GB disks have always in the past been plenty big to burn a 2.5 hour 'film'.   WHY??? does it take so long, and WHY does it tell me the file is 2GB in size but can't fit on a 4.7 disk?  I'm doing amateur family performing arts videos and have done several on Windows movie maker and U2Any DVD creator  used to work. Do I need an updated ? is it because I upgraded to the new OS ?   any help would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to purchase anything that will WORK, and work correctly without taking 2 hours to re-write from MP4. Which I am assuming my handycam setting uses.  Thanks in advance.

Tea

Edited by Teamarie, 25 August 2015 - 04:16 PM.

#4 LenaBreadBurn

LenaBreadBurn

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:24 PM

Was this topic solved Teamarie and DeaconDaw?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Burn, DVD, MAC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users