• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rcf-jr

rcf-jr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:19 PM

I have just received my new NXT PRO 6 and I can't get it to capture any videos from YouTube using Capture & Convert Video either. I'm using a newer HP laptop with 8 gigs of memory and Windows 8.1. Any help would be nice. If this is an ongoing problem with the software then maybe I need to send it back.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,304 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:53 AM

I have just received my new NXT PRO 6 and I can't get it to capture any videos from YouTube using Capture & Convert Video either. I'm using a newer HP laptop with 8 gigs of memory and Windows 8.1. Any help would be nice. If this is an ongoing problem with the software then maybe I need to send it back.

NXT Pro is only up to 3 :o What are you trying to do? Capture and Convert does not and has not worked. NXT 3 has a application that does work --Live Screen Capture.

Note that not all YouTube videos can be captured.

Note 2 : A newer laptop doesn't tell us anything. Go to Windows search and look for dxdiag.exe (with the icon). Run that and post the text file (not the entire print out), so we can see what computer you really have. In dxdiag. there is an option to save the information. Tell it where you want to save the text file and then post it to this thread.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#3 Brendon

Brendon

Digiital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -8,380,127 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:13 AM

Note that NXT3's Live Screen Capture doesn't work under XP, nor does VCC most times. :(

P4 @3.20GHz on Albatron PX-865PE Pro II with 2GB DDR-SDRAM, FX5900XT video, Viewsonic monitors,
2 x DVDRW IDE 16X, in Windows XP, 7, and 8.

[This space unexpectedly left blank]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users